Friday, February 13, 2009

Diego & Lolah

Look at the gigantor... yep when he gets hungry he'll sit on my book or even stand on my lap so I can't see the computer/book/notes...smarty pants..



Usually Lolah thinks she can run and hide under the couch, but when Diego feels ambitious enough he can actually get under there. However, I think it's a little tricky getting out and his hair gets all messed up.





A little share the blanket time










Bunk beds.. They both love that chair, Lolah sleeps on or under it alot. One of her favorite spots is under it. She uses that as a run and hide spot from Diego too.






4 comments:

The Harvalas said...

Yep, you really can't see anything when diego is on your book! What a big cat. Are you sure he's hungry? or maybe he just knows you need a break from studying?

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhuuuummm I'm pretty sure he's humgry, or maybe he's like some of us that eat when they're bored or else he may just be addicted..who knows, but when I get up and he runs right to the food bowl and sits down right in front of it then looks up at me...it's kind of a hint

Anonymous said...

Yeah every now and then I do sit back and look at how big he is and laugh.. I really have been watching the amount of food I've been feeding them
But it really is funny/weird that I feed them- Diego eats Lolah has a few bites then leaves and waits until D's done then she goes back and eats more, He does leave some for though. It's like that everytime, like they have an understanding

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing (kinda) as Kasey. Maybe Diego thinks he can learn something through osmosis or something.

Lola is getting pretty big, too.
I like the idea of bunk beds...